Dumplings and Beer Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information about how to enter and the Prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. By participating, you have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is: D&B Operations ACN 627 231 341 trading as de Dumplings and Beer Drummoyne whose registered office is at Unit 8, 127 Albion Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Competition will run on both Instagram and Facebook.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8. Follow our page on Facebook or Instagram @dumplingsandbeer
9. Like our post
10. Tag 2 friends in the comments below.
11. Dumplings and Beer shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
12. Competition winner will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via the social media channel in which they entered the competition.
13. The prize is as follows:
· The winner will receive one Dumplings and Beer Voucher valued at $150 AUD valid for use at either the Drummoyne or Potts Point location. Competition excludes Darlinghurst location
· The value of the Prize is accurate and based on the recommended retail value of the Prize at the date of printing (inclusive of GST).
· Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes. Any unused balance on the Dumplings and Beer Voucher will not be awarded as cash.
· Redemption of the Prize is subject to the prevailing Gift Card Terms and Conditions. Any other costs associated with redeeming a Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
Winners will be chosen:
14. At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
15. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram/Facebook within ten days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
20. The winner’s name will be available 10 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Dumplings and Beer and not to any other party.
23. Dumplings and Beer also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control, including the current COVID 19 restrictions.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prizes that are lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way, including during delivery to the winner.